- We continue to offer MMR vaccination for anyone aged 1 year – 50yrs, who has never had any MMR vaccine doses.
- We are immunizing children for MMR at the normal times of 15mths and 4 yrs, as per the latest public health guidelines.
- We are offering a second MMR to some parents of under 1yr olds – see our 20/3/19 website information for eligibility criteria
- Siblings of an under 1 year old, who haven’t had their 4yr old MMR, can have this early – please phone reception to arrange an appointment.
- Teachers and healthcare workers aged 29-50yrs are being prioritised for a second MMR dose. If you are in these vocational groups and age band, phone reception to arrange an appointment. Teachers and healthcare workers aged 18-28yrs who believe they haven’t had 2 MMR doses are also eligible (anyone 18-28yrs who had the normal childhood immunisation schedule in NZ will have received 2 MMR doses and doesn’t need a booster).
- At this stage, anyone falling outside the above groups is not being offered MMR. We will post an update via our website if and when this advice changes.