From Monday 14th June our patients will be contacted by Pegasus Health (our PHO) on our behalf by text message to invite them to book their COVID-19 vaccination at clinics across the city.
They’ll be able to book appointments at any of these clinics:
- The Canterbury DHB mass vaccination clinic at 100D Orchard Road
- Riccarton Clinic)
- Barrington Mall
- We Care Wigram
Pegasus Health will send out text messages to people in Groups 2 and 3.
Group 2 includes:
- frontline health workers
- people working and living in long-term residential care
- Māori and Pacific people aged 70 and over, the people they live with and their carers.
Group 3 includes:
- people aged 65 and over
- people with some underlying health conditions
- pregnant people
- people with disabilities and their carers
- older Māori and Pacific people, the people they live with and their carers.
Because of the volume, people will be invites to book their vaccination appointments in stages.
DO NOT Contact Cashmere Health regarding this notice but refer to website https://vaccinatecanterburywestcoast.nz for further information.